Thursday, December 10, 2009

Monday, Tuesday

So close to being caught up...hooray!!!
If only I could say the same about our laundry :-).

Waiting for the bus pictures...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Cute hair-do pictures...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My little kitchen helper pictures...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Looking at Christmas lights pictures (we even got hot chocolate this night)...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My cute stander picture...
Photobucket
Pampered Chef party pictures (featuring Kayley and Laurie at work :-)...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Well I didn't even notice you're not caught up, I haven't looked at your blog in a few days myself. I can't believe you guys got snow, it hasn't even snowed here yet! It looks like the girls had a lot of fun with their art projects at the workshop! And I like the male bonding time Mike and Preston had :-)

Brittany said...

Oh and I forgot to say we got your cute Christmas card today! I love it. I hope we can all see each other in SA!

Sarah S said...

that Texas sign lit up is so awesome. seriously??? and that one house is pretty amazing too. I like Addie's cute hair styles!