Friday, December 4, 2009

More Family Pictures (ok, LOTS more)

I am obviously not good at narrowing down pictures to post, and it's since it is my blog I just post them all :-). I tried to only pick my very favorites from the photographs Janna took of our family last month, but it was really, really hard for me because I LOVE them all!
I also wanted to wait until after we mailed out our Christmas cards to post them, but I'm still waiting on stamps and address labels to arrive and I have lost patience, so here they are!
I'm ready to plan your next trip out Janna - just tell me when you are ready :-)!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and of course one of my very favorites here.

14 comments:

Diane said...

It is easy to see why you couldn't choose. Each one is fantastic, and very different from the others. I have a new hero ...it's Janna.

Dear Santa, please bring me color
5 X 7's of the the family on the steps and Addie peeking over the chair. thank you!

ps. I have frames

Katie B said...

Wow. These are magnificent. I love Preston's hair and the great outfits. Especially yours, Marci

Adams Family said...

i LOVE ALL of them!!!
i need janna to come back down and take mine!
thanks for sharing so many. :)

The Chrissy Herself said...

I can't wait to see ya'lls Christmas card!

Laurie said...

So so so Cute!!

Cheryl Joy said...

I love how sassy you look in the last one! :)

Brittany said...

I love all the kissy shots. Gorgeous pictures and I love all of your outfits!

Allie said...

The colors are amazing. You all looks so beautiful. I'm kicking myself for not signing up to do ours.

Cath and co. said...

These are ALL awesome Marci! Love your blue shoes! :)

Kirsten said...

These are DARLING! I love all the bright colors.

Kayley said...

I just love, love, LOVE the one of Addie holding Mike's hand- it captures her big personality perfectly!

Kim said...

Those are fantastic!!

Sarah S said...

Those are amazing!! Janna is wonderful. I love the individual pics and the family picture on the steps in both bw and color. I need to email Janna and see when she'll be in Chicago next...

The Nixon Family said...

gorgeous! you all look so wonderful! i love your clothes too. i want her to shoot my fam too! let me know if she ever comes to dallas! :)