Monday, December 7, 2009

Preparations

We spent last week recuperating, catching up and preparing for Christmas. I feel like we are just now getting back on track...just in time for more holiday traveling :-). There is no time of year like Christmas time though so we are trying to enjoy every minute of it!
(and our cards are ready to go...addressed, return address labels on them, sealed...but NO stamps! Our post office was out of the cute ones so I decided I would just order them online, but they still haven't even shipped yet! I'm calling tomorrow to see if I can just cancel the order and go buy whichever ones the post office has...I just want to MAIL them!)
Playing with the nativity is always a favorite activity. One of these years I'll break down and by the cute Little People set, but until then, the real one does the trick.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
We put up some lights outside and have logged plenty of miles driving around admiring others' lights and getting ideas for next year. The girls love to admire the lights from their window...and of course their little pink tree which they decorated (and re-decorate) with no help from me.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I love catching them staring at all the fun Christmas decorations or rearranging them...usually rearranging them :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The weather got progressively colder last week (resulting in SNOW on Friday of course) and I must say little babies in cozy sleeper suits are pretty irresistible!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And Addie and Livy being little buddies.
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

At first I saw the picture of all the kids in the tub and thought, oh they had a friend over. Then I realized you guys really DO have THREE kids now! :-)

Kayley said...

I agree- babies in jammies are very irresistable! See you tonight :)