Monday, December 14, 2009

Starting Over

It's amazing to me how quickly I can go from feeling caught up and our house looking clean to suddenly having a big disaster and feeling behind again. Last night was our church's annual Christmas concert with the neighboring Catholic church. It was a fun night, but also a late night for the family and when I get thrown off on a Sunday night, then Monday is thrown off too.
So, instead of heading to the gym this morning before going to the grocery store, I've been making our grocery list and hoping to get out of here to do the shopping early enough that we can be back in time for me to volunteer at Ella's school.
Such is Monday...the day to get everything ready for the rest of the week :-).
I'm working on uploading videos of some of the songs from last night (and tracking down my absolute favorite which we did not record ourselves), but in the mean time here are a few pictures from Saturday.
Mike was working, we were all hanging out in Preston's room and no one was arguing over who could sit on the chair so I had to capture our loving moment together :-).
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
If you are not related to my children, then you will probably find this video boring :-), but you can see Preston stand up at the end of it, which is almost worth the wait.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Diane said...

That video was a cute glimpse into their day. Preston is going to be walking before we know it.

The Chrissy Herself said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Chrissy Herself said...

"Yes you aw big boy, yes you aw!" :-)

KelleyAnne said...

That video is so cute. I love that your kiddles are so used to you having a camera in your hand, it doesn't even phase them when you video tape them. Most kids would act differently. The end finale was the tops! I'm sorry but could he be any cuter....I don't think so♥