Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cute as a Cupcake

Thursday I just thought Addie looked so cute I wanted to be sure to get a picture.
(I have everyone in the house signed up on pretty much every birthday mailing list you can be on and Addie recently got her "card" from Whataburger. It's a little sad how excited she was about it...and that throughout the following days she would ask me for her birthday card...thanks Whataburger for pulling through :-)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Addie being my cling-on involves her following me to any room I go to in the house and wanting to sit on my lap or be involved in what I am doing. She LOVES to help me cook and is slowly improving her stirring skills so she doesn't fling food all over when she does it :-). (and more birthday mail...this one from the Katy Parent magazine)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Preston once again being smothered by love and attention :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
For some reason Preston attacks Addie when she gets out of the bath. He tries to pull her towel off and gives her big wet "kisses" on her face. She loves it! I missed most of it before I could get the camera.
(and yes, he is all wet, he also loves to stand along the bathtub and play with them while they are in there)
Photobucket
Friday Fun....
Party time at the castle.
Photobucket
And making a rice krispie treat house (I saw this on Christmas clearance for $1 :-)!)
The girls kept "accidentally" getting the cereal stuck on their hands and then were forced to eat it off.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: