Monday, January 25, 2010

Just How it Goes

I had big plans this morning to have everyone ready to go when Ella got on the bus so we could head to the gym for the 8:15am cycling class. I got up and dressed right when Mike left and when Ella came in my room at 7am we got right on top of breakfast and packing her lunch. Then waited and waited and waited for Addie and Preston to wake up. Preston has been sleeping until about 8am now (which is perfect because I can get Ella out the door before feeding him, etc.) but Addie NEVER sleeps in. Ella was ready early, because one child is easy now :-), and took advantage of her morning free time. I got her on the bus and came inside to find two sleeping kids still! Would they EVER do this on a Saturday when we could all take advantage of the extra sleep? Of course not :-)! I did everything I could before waking them up and getting them dressed. We made it just in time for the class and Preston is now back to sleep until I have to wake him up to leave again...it's rough being the third kid!
Photobucket
(I haven't been brave enough to start on my Saturday pictures, but I did get started on my 2009 Blurb book this morning...let the project begin)

5 comments:

Diane said...

so excited to see this year's blurb book....you know those were my entire motivation and inspiration for becoming a blogger :)

Kim said...

What? You went to a spin class? I thought you HATED those!

Marci said...

I hate them because they kick my butt :-)!

Cheryl Joy said...

Silly kids. Always sleepin' in at the wrong time.

KelleyAnne said...

I am so sorry about tomorrow! I'll make it up to you some how♥