Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Time Has Come

I am participating in a little preschool group with Addie and 4 other little girls once a week. When we planned the schedule out for the year, it worked out that I was the last one to teach, which means that I have enjoyed 4 months of free preschool where I didn't have to do anything. It has been wonderful :-)! But my time inevitably arrived.
Addie was really, really excited that school was going to be at her house and I was really excited that only 2 of the 4 other girlies were coming this first day (not that I don't love the other two, but three 2 and 3-year olds is much easier than five).
We are learning about colors and shapes this month and yesterday's "class" focused on colors. Each girl came dressed in a color, we did activities, sang songs, read books and played a game all relating to color.
Pink Addie waiting for her friends to arrive.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Closing their eyes for our game.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ellie surprised me by opting out of painting to play instead...until the end when she thought it looked like fun afterall.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Preston slept almost the whole time...just like I asked him to :-).
He woke up in time for lunch and playtime.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ella came home later with exciting news...she earned lunch bunch again for today (Wednesday) and was SOOOO excited :-)! I'm so proud of her for being on the gold star so much!
Photobucket

1 comment:

KelleyAnne said...

Your little school looks so fun. I'm excited to be your assitant next week!