Sunday, January 31, 2010

What a Mail Day!

A most perfect birthday card for Addie from Uncle Mack and Aunt Cheryl :-)
Photobucket
and a Valentine package from Meema and Papa...lucky kiddos!
Photobucket
The girls were most excited about the candy...I was most excited about the cute heart hair clips and a new,
festive pacifier holder for Preston.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The girls and I went to Hope's band recital.

Later that night I was able to go for a girls' night out! Hooray :-)! It had been WAY too long and it was so much fun!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

Yay! I love being an aunt.

Glad you had a girl's night out! Looks like fun. :)

Diane said...

I didn't send Preston any candy and I could swear his expression is saying, "what, no candy for me?"

apewinterton said...

I didn't realize it was Addie's birthday on Friday. We even saw you Friday morning. Happy birthday, Addie!