Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Smile Worthy

...finding two pairs of sparkly red shoes, in just our sizes, at the thrift store...
Photobucket
...my kids falling in love with the same books I loved when I was little
(Ella is almost done with the first book in The Boxcar Children series!)...
Photobucket
Photobucket
...dinner with family that we don't get to see very often (and those we do)...
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
...sorting through all Ella's cute kindergarten artwork and picking out my very favorites to keep...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(this is my VERY favorite)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Christina said...

Those shoes are AWESOME! Looks like Ella is VERY talented!

Diane said...

That is an amazing thrift store find. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ella's art.

Laurie said...

Love the art, and love the shoes! So are kids really reading chapter books in Kindergarten these days?? Or is she just super smart? That is crazy!