Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sunday Prep

(we have been working on sprucing up our rental before getting new people in it this week ALL day EVERY day, but today should be the last day...I'm ready for normal life to resume...and so are the kids!)

The girls and I decided to have curly hair on Sunday...which meant curlers on Saturday night.
(first though, these pictures are of Mike talking for Addie's cats and trying to have them tell her to be nice and help clean up. she didn't know what to think of it and eventually just pretended she was asleep :-)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
since Ella wasn't really smiling anyway I told the girls to be serious...notice how nice Addie's serious face is
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the end result
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Such adorable pictures! Having rentals are great but it's amazing how much tenants trash them, huh? I'm glad you guys are almost done fixing it back up.

Brittany said...

Such adorable pictures! Having rentals are great but it's amazing how much tenants trash them, huh? I'm glad you guys are almost done fixing it back up.

heather said...

Adorable!!! Addie just beams cute-ness with those little ringlets.

Diane said...

Mike and the cats is so funny and I love the girls in their rollers. Addie looks like she lives in 1955 in the last photo, so cute.

Kirsten said...

They look so pretty! I used to LOVE getting to wear curlers in my hair.

Annemarie said...

Cute girls & cute curls!

Heather said...

The curlers turned out super cute in their hair! preston is getting so big - I can hardly believe it!

Cheryl Joy said...

Aw, they look so lovely!

KelleyAnne said...

I love, love, love your Sunday morning pictures. Such cuteness!