Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2009 Blurb Book...

Part 1!

I decided to divide the book into 2 parts. I looked through my pictures from August and September 2009 and knew there was no way I wanted to try and squeeze the rest of the year into 150 pages. It will be nice to not worry about a limit and just do what I think looks best. This also means I may take a little break before starting up on book 2, but maybe I'll just try and get it done...I'll be needing to work on 2010 before I know it.
Click on the full screen link above to view a preview of the completed book. I was able to pick which pages to show for the preview which was fun and let's face it, I just want to show off what all my time on the computer the past week has accomplished :-)!

3 comments:

Katie said...

It looks great Marci! You're amazing!!!

Cheryl Joy said...

Aw.. It's beautiful.

I miss you guys.

Brittany said...

Excellent use of your computer time! Looks so professional!