Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Limited Options

This week has been H-O-T! So although we did take a trip to the pool, we have mostly just stayed inside the air-conditioned house and avoided going outside completely. I've been trying to get my 2009 Blurb book done (hopefully before 2010 is over!) and the girls have admittedly watched a few too many movies while I work on it.
Photobucket
Yesterday we took a break from it all to make some these tasty treats. Mmmm Mmmm Good!
(and yes it's 4pm and Addie is still in her jammies...less laundry for me, right?! :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was messy business making these guys...especially with two small helpers trying to do it all with me.
Photobucket
Then Ella went on a picture taking spree...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Before we enjoyed the results of our hard work.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie B said...

kids sure know how to sell the yumminess of a dessert.

I've been wanting to print off my posts in a book- so you've found Blurb books to work best? Can you load blog posts into it? What's your strategy in making a book out of blog posts?

the Holyoaks said...

That's awesome! It cracks me up to see that my kids aren't the only ones who make a terrible mess when they enjoy their snacks. I love that your kids are staying cool in their undies. It looks like our family lately. It's been hot up here...ok, it's been in the 80's which sounds like a joke, but houses up here don't have A/C so you just sit and sweat all day while your house gets hotter and hotter! Fun times!