Friday, August 27, 2010

Me and Addie

With Ella in school and Preston taking a long afternoon nap, Addie and I get some time just the two of us. Part of this time is spent watching Tom and Jerry, which she waits all day for (because it has a cat in it!), and then I've been trying to spend some time just focusing on her too. Yesterday when I asked her what she wanted to do she asked me to come have a tea party with her (and her cats) and was thrilled when I actually said yes to putting water in the tea pot this time.
(and then of course later in the day she filled them up again, this time without asking me and water was spilled all over the room, what can you do)
Addie also told me we needed cookies for the tea party so I went and got some animal crackers for her that she proceeded to dip in the water before eating. Silly girl :-).
earlier in the morning she helped me vacuum
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Cheers!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

Oh little Addie Cat. It will be a sad sad sad SAD day when she grows out of this cat phase.

Melissa said...

So fun! I bet she loves having that extra time with just mom!