Sunday, August 8, 2010

No Fail

No matter what state of cleanliness the house begins each day in,
by the end it looks like this small sampling shows (toys all over every room)...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Most of the time we clean it up at the end of each day...we meaning myself with some help from the girls...but sometimes I just don't feel like dealing with it. On Sundays I NEVER feel like it.
At least the kids end most days clean though.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And a couple from swimming at Nana and Grandad's on Friday.
(and Addie went inside a little early to visit her best friend Bill. When I came in I found her laying on him like he was a pillow. he got up to walk towards me when I bent down to take the picture though)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've been trucking through my blurb book but took a much needed break from it today. I finished July yesterday and I'm on page 288, but the max number of pages is 440...so my dilemma right now is, do I try to squeeze 5 more months into the remaining 152 pages or do I make 2 separate books? Having 1 year in a book is just so nice and perfect, but I'm leaning towards 2 books because there are big things in those last months...Ella's first day of Kindergarten, Halloween, Disneyworld, Mack and Cheryl's wedding, Janna's awesome photoshoot and Christmas. Yeah, I don't think I can get that into 150 pages. I need to decide before I keep working on it though.
Decisions, decisions.
(And in pacifier update news...Preston is doing great - HOORAY! He won't take a morning nap, but by the afternoon he is tired enough to fall right asleep and night has been easy too. It was definitely harder for me than it was for him!)

3 comments:

Sarah S said...

i know what you mean about the mess! it's so hard to keep up with it all. and i'm so impressed with your blurb book progress!! i STILL need to make one from eli's birth up until now. ahhhh. i have a friend who works on hers throughout the year and adds pictures in each week as she updates her blog. maybe if i ever get caught up i'll start doing that so it's not such a huge project at the end of the year!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one whose house looks like that at the end of the day! (and that I'm not the only one who gets limited help with cleanup...)

apewinterton said...

It's nice to hear that ours is not the only house that ends up like that. :)