Monday, August 2, 2010

Our Last Summer Vacation

We headed to San Antonio one last time before the school year starts up again and managed to catch Brittany and Ili visiting from OK the same weekend...perfecto! We packed tons of fun into only 2 days and I'm feeling it now.
Too much fun + Not enough sleep = One sick Marci
Preston woke up around 6am both mornings we were there (WAY earlier than usual) and we were going to bed WAY later than usual, so it was not a good combo.
We did accomplish lots while we were there though...eating way too much scrumptious food, going to see Despicable Me (Ella was cracking up the whole time), play time at Meema and Papa's, a late game night and all of my to-do list (catch up Addie's journal, check up on my YW's Personal Progress, post overdue recipes, get Ella's bday invitations ready, etc.)
The next time we go to San Antonio I'm adding another thing to my to-do list though...TAKE PICTURES! I tend to get lazy because I know Diane and Chrissy will take some good ones, so it's a nice break, but then I regret not capturing some moments of mine own...so be prepared for more pictures of the next trip. And in the mean time, thank you Chrissy and Diane for supplementing my lack of picture-taking :-).
This is the one picture on our camera, the girls before heading to the movie theater...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We celebrated Brittany's birthday while we were there and she had requested a SUPER yummy birthday dinner and the PB ice cream cake my mom made Kayley for her birthday (remember this). It was just as delicious as I remembered and I loved Diane's pretty top!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Brittany said...

You got some good pictures I might just have to steal a few! It was so fun to all be together. Hopefully it won't be too long before we do it again!

Diane said...

This was a great visit! we love you guys!

KelleyAnne said...

Looks so fun. We are so lucky to be "family" with those guys!