Thursday, August 26, 2010

So Far, Completely NOT Productive

More of the same pictures...headed to the bus stop in the morning,
but this time with all 3 kids, so still photo-op-worthy.
I just love this picture of our whole little crew all together.
Photobucket
Maybe because this one didn't work out very well :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I've got to get a video of Preston's reaction when the big, loud bus pulls up and pulls away...so hysterical. He is in complete awe!
Photobucket
I took Preston to his first toddler story time at the library and, although it was insanely crowded, he thought it was pretty cool (especially when I wasn't forcing him to stay with me)...so did Addie Cat and her cat, "Valentine Marie".
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nana and Taylor (who she watches part of the week) stopped by afterward to hang out. Once Addie got her fill of games on Nana's phone, she paid some attention to Taylor :-). I think Preston and Addie both thought it was pretty cool to have another person their size in the house.
Preston is such a funny little guy. He figured out he could climb onto the living room couch and be one of the big kids and thought he was sooo cool!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Check me out!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
See what I mean, he thinks he is the coolest kid around! :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So, while we have been keeping busy each day, I haven't been getting nearly the amount of things done that I was planning on. Maybe once Addie starts Joy School?! I am happy to report that I did vacuum the downstairs this morning though, before running some errands...go me :-)!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Well, if your downstairs is vacuumed, you are miles ahead of me...and I don't even have 3 little ones.

The Chrissy Herself said...

Sometime I can't believe that you guys already have THREE kids! You were saying how you like a picture of your whole little crew... it's so weird to me that (before little chlocoloco) we were just the same size as you guys... 3 kids! You've got a full blown family now!

KelleyAnne said...

It is always fun to have a play date with you guys♥