Friday, August 13, 2010

Swimming Lesson Graduate

First of all...Ella is 6 today!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA
(lots more on her birthday fun to come over the next few days)

Yesterday was Ella's last day of swimming lessons (so we got to take pictures) and she did awesome! I think she is more confident in her abilities now and has the foundation for the different strokes down so she can practice them on her own. I'm really glad I don't have to sit outside for another 30 minute session...talk about torture, I was ready to jump in the pool too :-)! Hooray for Ella Bella!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Her back stroke definitely needs the most practice :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Everyday for the last 2 weeks, the kids have been having their lessons around this fun water playground without being able to play on it. On the last day they ended class early and the kids have at it. It was definitely the highlight of Ella's swimming experience :-)!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kayley said...

Happy Birthday, Ella!!! I'm proud of you! ;-)

The Chrissy Herself said...

Happy Birthday to Ella girl! Zacho and I send our love with Papa and Chloe this weekend!

Diane said...

This made me miss Ella so much :( she is sooo cute in her swimming lessons and getting so big ...6 years old! oh my. I love you Ella, Happy Birthday from Meema!

LaRee said...

Congrats to Ella!.. and Happy Birthday!