Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2 Cute Kids, 1 Big Red Ball

I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE these pictures!
Ella and Preston were playing outside and I was in the kitchen cleaning up our cooking extravaganza. I could hear screaming and giggling and looked out the window to see them going crazy with the ball. They were pure happiness.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These two defying gravity pics are my VERY favorite though (with the exception of the one of Preston's cute smiling face near the beginning)...
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Diane said...

wonderful pics! how the heck is Preston staying on in the last one?!

Laurie said...

He he, cute. Balls are the best toys.

Marci said...

They are mid-roll...so he wasn't on for much longer after I took it :-).

the Holyoaks said...

There is nothing better than when your kids are playing and laughing and getting along together. The pictures are awesome and the smiles are beautiful.

Cheryl Joy said...

Oh my goodness!! How cute are they?!!

I loooove all of the photos, especially the last one! Love those little feet. :)

Sarah S said...

those shots of Ella and Preston on that big ball are priceless!! those are totally frame-worthy, so fun.