Thursday, September 30, 2010

All for One

It is nearly impossible to get a picture of Preston looking at me. But after many failed pictures of him running away from me or looking down, etc. sometimes I'm lucky enough to get him to stop AND look in my direction...and it makes me really happy because it is definitely a little miracle!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
It was also Ella's school picture day on Tuesday, and although I know I won't buy the pictures, I still feel like she should be dressed cute when she goes to school that day :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Diane said...

Preston looks soooo cute in his rugby shirt and cargos!

Laurie said...

I can totally relate to you. It is so hard to take pictures of little ones. That is why most of my pictures only have one child in them, because to get two in the same shot without being blurry would be a miracle. I guess the older they get, the easier it is though.

KelleyAnne said...

Yay! Happy to see that Mr. Preston is being more cooperative with your photo sessions. I love how you can capture his cute personality. Ella looked so pretty for picture day. I love that outfit on her and Addie Cat is adorable as usual.