Thursday, September 9, 2010

Awesome Visiting Photographer!!!

Just when I was getting sad that Janna wasn't coming again this year, my super-cute, super-talented photographer sister in law Cheryl said she wanted to come out! HOORAY! Of course I'll still miss visiting with Janna, but I can't wait to see Cheryl...it's been waaay too long!
The added bonus is she is going to take pictures while she is here!
I can't wait to see what great family photos she gets for us and she has put together some times to take pictures for any of you interested too!
The info is below, just contact her if you have questions or want to set up a photo session with her!
(and I'd act NOW...I already sent out an email this morning and she is filling up fast!!!)


I’ll be in Houston and I’d love to see you there!

Dates available:

Friday , October 22nd (afternoon)
Saturday, October 23rd (morning and afternoon sessions available)

The Perfect Portrait Package $135
If you choose this package, your photo session will be one hour long. An hour is sufficient time to take traditional family portraits, individual portraits, and capture natural interactions and those fun details that make your family unique. With this package you will receive a minimum of 35 edited and enhanced images.

The Mini Package $75
This package includes a 30 minute photo session. During this time we will focus on traditional family portraits and individual portraits of family members. With this package you will receive a minimum of 15 edited and enhanced images.

Both packages include:
· An online viewing gallery
· Beautifully packaged DVD of the high-resolution, edited images
· Professional printing options, we have everything from canvases to Christmas cards

For more details and to see my work please visit my website: www.cheryljoyminer.com. Please email me at cheryl.j.miner@gmail.com if you would like to schedule your photo session, or if you have any questions.

Cheryl Joy Miner
www.cheryljoyminer.com
904.540.4826
Photobucket

4 comments:

Karen said...

Yea, I'm so excited! I love all of her pictures! I've got my photo session all set up. Thanks Marci!

Adams Family said...

wish i were going to be in houston!! she really is amazing! :)

Kayley said...

Hooray for Cheryl coming to town!

Cheryl Joy said...

Thanks Marci!

I am completely booked now. You guys are awesome! I can't wait to come and meet everyone and take tons of photos!