Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cat Brunch

A little while ago my mom mentioned that she had seen a cute idea for cat pancakes and wanted to have Addie over for a little Cat Brunch. I was more than happy to provide a day when I had an appointment and needed some help that would be perfect :-).
I let Addie wear her new Halloween cat ears for the occasion (we are saving them for Halloween before they become everyday ears) so Preston could wear the usual ones, and Addie of course requested a nose and whiskers. Preston was watching intently as I drew Addie's face on so we let him have his own...he thought he was the coolest cat around!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nana had it all set up super cute, of course, and Taylor Cat was there waiting for the arrival of Addie Cat and Preston Cat.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And true to her "Addie Cat" name, I caught Addie later that afternoon, sitting quietly watch the birds in the bush outside this window...seriously :-)!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

Ooohh, dearly beloved! How on EARTH did they get SO cute?!

Diane said...

Nana is the best. Preston is too cute as a cat and I love Addie's glamorous new cat ears.

Katie said...

That little girl looks like she is ready to pounce on the birdies! So so so cute!

the Holyoaks said...

What a cute little breakfast idea! I love it! And what cute little kitties!

LaRee said...

So when is a "Real" kitty going to
join the family?...love the breakfast idea!

KelleyAnne said...

That was so fun. Thanks for posting so I can steal your cute pictures!