Sunday, September 5, 2010

Getting Studious

and pretending she doesn't like homework, although I can tell she really does and feels super big that she has it :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Trying to finish a book before the bus arrives.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I'm super excited because this week I'm starting a little local photography class taught by a "prize winning professional travel photographer whose career has spanned over 35 years." I'm hoping he lives up to the hype :-)!

2 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

That's awesome! You'll love it!

Sarah S said...

I can't get over how old Ella is now! Despite that I regularly read your blog, she will always be that sweet little toddler that we got to know when we visited forever ago. We really are determined to come down to Houston at some point in the next year or two, especially now that Ben's brother lives down that way too!

Good luck with your class!! I bet it will be great.