Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just a Word of Warning

If you come to our house, you may not want to eat the hummus!
Preston recently discovered he can use the chairs as a means to climb onto the kitchen table.
Photobucket
Monday morning I was finalizing our grocery list and eating a healthy breakfast of veggie chips and hummus :-) (our latest favorite snack), when Preston climbed on the table and helped himself to some. I was organizing coupons and looked up to see his WHOLE hand in the tub of hummus. Appetizing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On the plus side, at least he'll eat something with some fat in it!
Mike has been keeping really busy with work and we've been missing him (we are not used to him being gone so much!). Monday afternoon Mike picked up Ella early from school and took the girls on an early dinner date to enjoy Cici's pizza buffet (they have a special Happy Hour deal from 2-4pm right now). All day leading up to the date Addie kept telling me, "Mom, I love eating Cici's!" Mike is such a good dad!
Photobucket
And here's the before school pics from that morning...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love that look he is giving you in the first picture!!! So cute!

Melissa said...

Both of my kids love Cici's - what is the Happy Hour special?? and is it good on weekends?

LaRee said...

Preston and the Hummas...sooo funny!

KelleyAnne said...

I love that picture of the girls!

KelleyAnne said...

P.S. Preston is hilarious. That is great for him too! I'll still eat some. What harm could a little baby sugar do?