Friday, September 10, 2010

Mornings Review

Tuesday
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Wednesday
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
always on the run
Photobucket
Thursday
Photobucket
I cut Preston's hair really fast and it's waaay shorter than usual...I don't like it...sorry Prest!
Photobucket
I'm trying to get him to drink milk from a sippy cup instead of a bottle. He doesn't like, but when he's hungry enough he'll do it.
And Addie's new backpack came...it's like the first day of school all over again!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Friday
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
a little blurry, but it's Addie Cat's real smile!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Diane said...

I miss those babies, give them a kiss from meema. Preston's hair looks good to me, he is as cute as ever :)

the Holyoaks said...

Your kids are all so stinking cute! I love their cute little outfits and smiling faces.