Saturday, September 4, 2010

Our Ballerinas

When a friend from church decided to teach dance from her home I was sooo excited! Ella and Addie both started their lessons in ballet and tap this week and are loving it.
Ella's lesson was Thursday afternoon and she could not wait! Leading up to the lessons she was definitely the more excited of the two (Addie kept telling me she was allergic to ballet, stinker) and had been telling her friends and teachers at school that she had dance this week. She loved her first lesson and can't wait to go back!
I was worried about Addie's lesson and Friday morning as it got closer to the time to get ready, I was hoping she would want to go and I wouldn't be forcing her into the car. In the end, I think all it took was getting dressed up like a little ballerina, with cat ears of course, and she was sold! She loved having me take her pictures and I think she was pretty good during the lesson (good enough that I didn't hear anything otherwise at least :-).
I think it will be so good for them both, for different reasons, and I'm glad they are both feeling excited about it now too!
(Preston has been a good little trooper in the car...as long as he has some cars to hold)
Ballerina Gabriella
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Old Church Bags Makes Perfect Dance Bags
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ballerina Adeline
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Good Sport Preston
Photobucket

8 comments:

Brittany said...

How fun for them. Nice action shots there. What cute dancers.

Stephanie said...

Hey - Ashley is starting in a couple weeks, I had to find her these certain shoes and the outfits. Where did you get the leotards for your girls? Ashley has one from Target for $16 but I wasn't sure if that was a good price or not. Your girls look so cute and the pictures are great!

Laurie said...

That is so funny that Addie said she was allergic to ballet!

Katie B said...

what little angels! I especially love the one of Addie at the mirror.

Oh! I need to email you! I'll do that now- if you don't hear soon, you'll know a baby started crying

Kim said...

Yeah, I love the allergic bit. What a character. What cuties.

Cheryl Joy said...

oh MY gosh... How cute! I love Addie's cat ears with her dance outfit. They are so lovely.

Christina said...

Talk About Cute!!!!! Yeah and a great big hip hip hurray for Preston there!!!

Kayley said...

ADORABLE pictures. I want to come watch them sometime!! And Addie's little bun is sooooo cute!