Saturday, September 11, 2010

Picture Preston

I get a lot of pictures of Preston because he is pretty much always with me, or at least in the same general area. And when he isn't, I know he is getting into trouble...like yesterday morning when I came upstairs without him.
He spilled water all over the kitchen table and then didn't dare trying to get down by himself. I knew the instant I heard him whining where I would find him (although I didn't anticipate the water).
Last night was a long one. For some reason he woke up periodically during the night crying. One thing is for certain, I am glad I don't have a newborn anymore! Interrupted sleep is SOOO hard!
When I tell Preston we are going outside, he is all over it and RUNS to the door, "Side! Side!"
Photobucket
reading about "caas" and "tucks" and "oo oo rains"
Photobucket
eating his "nana" with his "ink"
Photobucket
I just like his dimple in this one :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
and this one is my favorite
Photobucket
almost every room in our house has a window with the blinds up a little so when Preston hears something loud go by and runs to the window he can see what it is
Photobucket
Photobucket
ok, he's so cute I have already forgiven him for how tired I feel right now :-)

2 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

Awh! I can't wait to hear Preston talk! :)

Sara Jean said...

Man alive, he really is adorable! Great pics, Marci! I really, really hope we can get our families together next summer. We need our kiddos to be friends... I can't believe how big he has gotten since I saw you with newborn little Preston two summers ago. He is a little boy now! Talking, having an opinion, etc., etc.

Sorry to hear about the sleep deprivation. jasper has fallen into the habit of crawling into bed with us every morning sometime between 3 am and 6 am. It's cute, but only sort of and only the first couple of times it happened. Now we are racking our brains trying to figure out how to get him back into his bed!