Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Playground...Playing

Saturday afternoon the kids and I headed over to Ella's school playground so she could show me her latest trick...going backwards on the monkey bars. She zipped all around showing me what she does on every piece of equipment there :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket
a lovely rock present from Addie
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
everytime I would go to take Preston's picture he would turn around and run off
Photobucket
Addie was much more cooperative
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Preston fell down while zipping around and had that one little piece of mulch stuck to his forehead the rest of the time...I thought it was hilarious :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Luckily he seems to have mastered the art of safely getting down from anything he climbs up on...which makes his little adventures much less stressful for me!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Diane said...

So cute how excited Ella was to show you everything.

Heather said...

Parker keeps asking over and over to watch Preston play the piano video and he REALLY wants Bailey to watch Addie on the slide with her friend playing with the dolls! he says, "I would be friends with them right Mom?"
soo funny!