Friday, September 3, 2010

This Guy

thinks he is pretty big.
Photobucket
But really is just still little,
Photobucket
and silly,
Photobucket
and crazy,
Photobucket
and cuddly (although he HATES to cuddle),
Photobucket
and cute (oh, those dimples!),
Photobucket
and happy.
Photobucket
And I sure love him to pieces...
even when he is throwing his fits, or sprinting away from me when it's time for bed or putting dead worms in his mouth (and then handing them to me) or climbing on things he shouldn't or eating bird poop off the slide...
and especially when he asks me (a thousand times a day) "what's that?" or dances or does a new sign or says something new or gets insanely excited about seeing a truck or tries to sing or laughs with his sisters or wears the dish towel like a shawl etc. etc. etc.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Cute is right!

Isn't this such a fun age? I love it!

Diane said...

I love that little guy. and that photo on the table....it marks the beginning of a new era. when they learn to climb on a chair, there is no rest for momma.

Laurie said...

Cute pictures!