Friday, September 17, 2010

Wednesday Wrap-Up

waiting for the bus
Photobucket
the garbage truck!
Photobucket
library storytime
(one of the books was about a cat so Addie actually sat up with the other kids so she could see it better)
Photobucket
Photobucket
the sad part of the day...
Addie's princess cat costume came and we excitedly opened it,
Photobucket
started to try it on, including the "paws",
Photobucket
only to find out there was no tail (which it clearly said should have been there). I called the company, they said there wasn't supposed to be a tail (which makes the costume just a princess, really, right?), so we sent it back :-(. But don't worry, Addie will still be a fabulous princess cat...just wait!
Photobucket
stories from Ella
Photobucket
Photobucket
outside time
PhotobucketPhotobucket
girls night for me
(Leighanna brought the game that resulted in us all looking like fools)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Leighanna said...

All I can say is that I am glad you can only see part of my face. We look ridiculous!!! :) But it was sooo funny.

McKell and John said...

katie, you look exactly like a human toaster! Ding, toast's done! Love my triple chin. Thanks Marci! Don't worry, I will be posting you singng your nursery rhyme in opera, black church man, country western and something else!