Saturday, October 23, 2010

B-U-S-Y!!!

Man alive, I am ready for October to be over. This has been one crazy month and is only getting crazier at the end. The good news is that is has been packed with fun things, just too many in a short time frame :-). Right now we are enjoying having both Cheryl and Chrissy (and Zach) here. Ella asked me why Mack wasn't here too, but hopefully he'll be back by the time the Christmas visits roll around!
I'm doing my first giveaway on my recipe blog, so check it out here :-)!
Pictures of our weekend to come, in the mean time, I've got to get the rest of the week up...
Ella had fun pretending she was the teacher once the kids left on Tuesday, Addie was a good sport about being the student over and over and over again :-).
Photobucket
Fun in the backyard.
Photobucket
Photobucket
(I know the color is all weird in this one, I don't have time to fix it right now)
Photobucket
Photobucket
We made our library blog post debut :-). You can read the little blurb here.
(they had me bring Ella in after school one day so she could have her picture on the post too, which was nice)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen.
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Oh, No!"
I left my purse on the kitchen table by mistake the other afternoon. When I came downstairs Preston just looked at me and said "Oh, No!" and oh no was right...he had taken out every single card and paper from my wallet and thrown it to the floor. That kid :-)!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And, lastly, my mom surprised me by making this super cute Halloween decoration for our house. I LOVE it and know I'll love it even more as the kiddos get bigger!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

That little decoration is SO cute. I love it. :)

Diane said...

I LOVE those little ghost feet I want one! and I want the tablecloth too!