Thursday, October 7, 2010

Busy Randomness

I have spent hours of my last few days shopping for our family picture outfits. I get slightly obsessed. But I mean, the outfits are such a BIG part of the picture and it really is fun to just look for things that are super cute and kind of go together, but aren't too matchy. I was starting to feel a little discouraged about my progress as I was leaving the mall today (and Preston was NOT happy about a second day spent in the stroller shopping), but when I got home and started laying things out next to each other I was really excited...hallelujah! Last year finding Ella's shirt is what inspired our color pallet and this year I found an adorable dress and then THE most perfect tights for Addie, so I've gone from there. In case you are wondering, we are wearing gray and navy with some bursts of turquoise. What I have so far is layed out on the bed right now and it makes me happy to look over at them :-)! I can't wait for the pictures and to see Cheryl!

Here are some random pictures from our week...
My baby-wrangler, Ella.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Addie has been working on her latest puzzle from Grammy.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Getting Ella from the bus is always an adventure because Preston wants to run in the opposite direction of wherever I want him to go.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The pumpkin is a helpful lure to get back to the front door.
Photobucket
Baby wrangling goes on all day, every day, and I sure appreciate Ella's help so I can have a break :-)!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
LOVING the backyard in this beautiful weather!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Diane said...

LOVE those babies! I get to see 'em in 2 days!

and I am so relieved to hear you are putting together some more great outfits for photos. Last year's was fabbo, I went out and bought a top the color of your cardigan and I searched for weeks, maybe months, for a white ruffled top. Then, the blue flats were just the right accessory....oh I got so inspired by it all. So the pressure is on! you simply must come up with another great outfit, we are all counting on it!

Cheryl Joy said...

Yay! So excited!!! :) I hope you do some cute hair accessories like last year. :) LOVE cute headbands on little girls.

Laurie said...

You and I are so alike! I'm the same way with shopping for picture outfits! In fact, right now I'm doing the exact same thing except for halloween outfits. I even got boots to go with them. :)

Kayley said...

I love the last picture and the one of Preston with the pumpkin ... made me smile :)