Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Photobucket
Addie is doing MUCH better today...although still a little warm and pretty stuffed up.
This is on Thursday.
We stayed home all day long, only leaving to take Ella to dance class where Addie waited in the car. She took a nice long nap that afternoon which was AWESOME! Both Addie and Preston were sleeping at the same time for 2 hours..amazing! That hasn't happened since Ella and Addie were little.
Photobucket
I was hoping she would wake up Friday all better, but no such luck. I went to help with the MadLab at Ella's school that morning and Grandad came to stay with Addie and Preston. This is what I found when I came home.
Photobucket
Although I hope Addie Cat gets better soon, this has been a nice little break in some ways. Addie has been super mellow and cuddly and the naps have been great. Friday she took one in my bed while I worked on the computer. Before she fell asleep one of her best friends, Ellie, dropped off a special get-well present. Girlfriends are the greatest :-)! She requested sips of "my special Ellie drink" all afternoon.
Photobucket
And one more random...the proofs of Ella's school pictures this year. I don't know, I'm tempted to order some with that awesome balloon background :-)!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

Ha!!! The proofs are funny. :) She's such a cutie!

Stephanie said...

Always surprises me for some reason how every picture Addie has on ears, so cute and yet I have to wonder how to blame her mother some how for her need to wear them all the time? She is adorable, they all look so cute in the Halloween outfits. The balloon choice would be the best...

Diane said...

Chloe finally gets it that I don't buy school photos. With most people having digital cameras these days, I am always surprised that school photographers stay in business.

I am glad Addie is feeling better....so sweet to see her with your dad :)
I love the Halloween tights and sheets! and I am truly in love with Addie's cat drawings. I think I need one on plain white paper, so I can frame it.....Christmas is coming (hint, hint)

Sarah S said...

last chance to order Marci... I don't know, I might go for the crazy brown background instead of the balloons :) your pictures of Ella are MUCH nicer! that proof sheet is awesome.

Heather said...

Soo cute and I was laughing at the proof sheet - mine always look exactly the same1