Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Little Lost

I am all out of sorts. It started with my shopping excursions taking up all my free time and then we took a quick weekend trip up to Dallas. Now I am behind on EVERYTHING and can't seem to find the time to get caught up. It didn't help that yesterday Ella had the day off school but Mike's school district didn't...which is very unfair I think! I was getting frustrated by my outfits for the pictures (worrying the colors were too dark and too matchy), but a trade out of the teal for hot pink has helped (thanks for the help mom!)...we'll see what we end up with. I have 4 loads of laundry on my floor waiting to be folded/ironed and put away, way too many pictures from the weekend to go through and a house that has stuff strewn all over it. What to do. I haven't even checked blogs since we got home from the weekend! I'm attempting to make the first dent by posting these last pictures from last week and then making my way to the laundry while watching Sister Wives (have you guys heard of this show on TLC? I find it completely interesting!)
Anyway, back to the mess :-)!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Diane said...

I am utterly addicted to Sister Wives. I just stumbled on it one day and found it troubling and mesmerizing at the same time. My fascination is in how normal they all look and talk, yet are in this alternative lifestyle. The most recent episode with Mary and Kody celebrating their 20th anniversary had the most captivating scene yet, when they were talking over dinner...Steve even had to sit down and watch.

Sarah S said...

awesome pictures!! I feel totally behind almost all the time. I'm just impressed you IRON regularly!! that is seriously amazing. I can't remember the last time I ironed, sadly. Good luck getting caught up! My solution is to stay up too late getting stuff done, but then I pay for it dearly when I wake up in the morning and feel like death for the first few hours of the day... so don't do what I do! I love that last shot of Preston on the coffee table - so funny!