Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Three Amigos

(most of the time anyway :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saturday leftovers...
Photobucket
blurry, but determined 
(I just took one picture of each of the kids at the park because I was trying to eat my lunch but I still like this picture even though it is blurry and I cut her hands out)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was serious when I said they made quite the haul from that parade!
Photobucket
(and I'm adding this CD to my Christmas list...after hearing about it here,
I went to check it out and something about it makes me love it)

1 comment:

Diane said...

Can't wait to hug those babies! I saw that band on CJane's blog the other day....never heard of them, and suddenly they are everywhere. I wanted to listen, but couldn't get their music to play :(