Monday, November 8, 2010

3 of 4

Week 3 of Joy School is now done...Week 4 (my last one) starts tomorrow.
Tuesday
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Can you guess which plate is Addie's?
Photobucket
Yep, the completely empty one :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket
We were talking about friends and being kind to others. In this little activity the kids were supposed to color themselves with their best friend. William and Brooklynn did themselves with their moms and Ellie and Addie did each other :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Addie and Brooklynn worked for an extra long time coloring theirs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The kids had a blast playing this musical chairs type game.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The first winner, Brooklynn :-)!
Photobucket
Wednesday
My friend Emily watched Addie and Preston for a few hours and it was SUCH a nice little break! Preston was really excited to use his car lunch box for the first time :-).
Photobucket
Thursday
Cold weather = cute tights and coats
Photobucket
This was the worst day of Joy School for me. 4 of the 5 kids (1 was sick and thanks to Brooklynn for being cooperative!) would not listen to anything I said, so they had lots of playtime :-). They did play really well together though!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And we did manage a little lesson time.
Photobucket
And then waiting for Ella to get off the bus that afternoon.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I posted a couple of these before but I love them :-). Cute Addie Cat. 
Have you noticed she hasn't been wearing her ears? After Halloween when I was cleaning up I put them in the dress up box. In the past when I did that she would ask where they were, I would tell her and she would start wearing them again. She never has asked. And when people ask her about the ears now she tells them she just needs a little break from wearing them. So, we'll see if it starts up again or not.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And my other two cuties :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane said...

I did notice Addie wasn't wearing her ears this weekend while you were visiting. When I asked her where they were, she simply said, "at home". It has been such a cute obsession, I will be sad when she has gown out of it...maybe she already has :(