Sunday, November 14, 2010

All Normal

After a few more rounds of feel good baths, we were all feeling back to normal by Friday. Hallelujah!
Photobucket
Photobucket
(I was getting ready to upload some pictures Thursday night and when Preston saw the camera he posed and said, "cheeeeeese")
Photobucket
It was nice to get back to our normal Friday routine after 2 days with us all stuck at home!
Ella off to school, and Addie off to dance.
Photobucket
Preston having a stare down with Ella :-).
Photobucket
Heidi's kids came to play at our house for awhile while she finished teaching dance classes. Addie and Preston both though Tate was super funny and had a blast playing with him!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And although Ruby never cracked a smile for me, she was the easiest child I have ever watched! She slept for 2 1/2 hours...in a house she's never been to, pretty impressive!
Photobucket
Later that night I hosted a little girls' dinner party at our house. I'm so thankful for good girlfriends!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hurray for Preston and his "cheese" !!! I'm sure you were thrilled!

KelleyAnne said...

I love your pictures! That grin on Preston is so cute. I love your fun friends and might I add ... they are lucky!