Monday, November 29, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting :-), here are our super cute pictures taken by my super cute (and talented) sis-in-law Cheryl Joy.
Thanks so much Cheryl! We LOOOOVE them!

(and I'm getting my Christmas cards figured out today, so if you have moved in the last year and would like a card, leave your address in a comment and I won't publish it!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aunt Kayley brought back this lollipops for the kids from one of her trips to CA and we saved them for picture day. I'm so glad...I really LOVE them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Preston was SUCH a stinker that day and would not smile for anything!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And some black and whites...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one of Preston is still my very, VERY favorite.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Katie B said...

I actually was trying to remember this morning if I'd seen your family pictures yet. What cute ones! I love the outfits and the locations are fantastic! I love the Addie cat pictures and the suckers are such a good idea!

rusted sun said...

Fabulous photos. You have a beautiful family Marci!

Kayley said...

those turned out GREAT!! I LOVE the lollipop ones too :)

Lindsey said...

So cute Marci! I love the colors.

Laurie said...

Very pretty pictures! Everyone looks so good, and the outfits are great.

Sarah S said...

Darling pictures!!! Your sister-in-law is fantastic and I love your outfit choices and different locations. I can't wait to see your holiday card! (I'm working on ours but not completely thrilled with the picture options... it's okay though. My boys are NOT cooperative!!)

Those lollipop pics turned out so cute too. You have lots of great pictures to work with for holiday gifts, books, your card. It's so great!

Melanie said...

Love them Marci! Great outfits. And I love all of the varied backgrounds. I love them all!

Brittany said...

I love them. Such creative and beautiful shots!

the Holyoaks said...

Beautiful pictures! You guys look great! I love all of them! And you're right; those lollipop pictures are super cute.

The Chrissy Herself said...

Gorgeous! I recognized the colorful squares in the background... from a shot with Addie a couple years ago right?