Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lunch at Lupes

My friend Stephanie who moved a little while ago was passing through Houston last Monday, so we all met up at Lupe Tortilla for a yummy lunch. It was so fun to see her and her kiddos! And it's crazy how much kids change in such a short amount of time!
Getting reacquainted...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mckell provided Preston with "what every boy likes"...
video games and fruit snacks :-).
Photobucket
Feeding the pigeons provided endless fun for the kiddos...and extra time to chat for the moms.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Preston could live on beans and fruit alone. 
I might let him once I don't have to change his diapers anymore :-).
Photobucket
Group shots...
Addie, Livy, Ashley and Jace
Photobucket
Mckell, Stephanie, Allie and me
Photobucket
The restaurant gave the kids these popsicle for free and they were super excited!
They were WAY too big for them though.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Silly Preston still will not hold a popsicle by the stick but then he gets frustrated that his hand is cold.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I couldn't believe how big baby Ella was...or how much she looked like her big sister!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! we've been wanting to go to Lupe's but every time we drive by it's so crowded!!

the Holyoaks said...

How much fun! It's like a little MP ward reunion and makes me miss you guys and Houston even more. All the kids are so big and so cute. And I'm jealous you got to go to Lupe's. I love that place and I miss Mexican food!

the Holyoaks said...

P.S. Congrats on the new additions to your family! I don't know if I'll ever be brave enough for pets. Maybe someday. They are adorable and I'm sure they are getting lots of love from your little ones.