Saturday, November 20, 2010

Other Events of the Week

Tuesday evening one of my Young Women, who plays the bassoon like Hope, was having a concert at the high school. She had a big solo in one of the songs, so we made a little girls' night of going to see her performance.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Earlier that afternoon I took a few pictures for Jason's Court of Honor program.
Photobucket
Wednesday we went and took pictures of cute little Taylor. My mom watches her a few days a week and made her this absolutely AMAZING dress for her 2nd birthday. Her mom asked me to take some pictures of her in the dress and I immediately knew the cool door I found last month would be perfect. I loved SO many of the pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Taylor loves Addie (and Addie loves her too) so I got a couple pictures of them together before we left.
Photobucket
(Addie thinks she has something in her eye about 6 times a day)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Of course, my attempts at getting a cute picture of Preston were unsuccessful :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

Sarah S said...

Great pictures!!! They look awesome with that door.

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness! Those pictures of Taylor are amazing. I love the dress too! What a great gift for her mom.

Diane said...

good job, Marci!

michele cabiness said...

Marci, you take beautiful pictures. Your iso post almost inspired me to learn more about my camera! I think I need to take a class to really motivate me:) And about that dress... did your mom come up with that dress on her own or did she use a pattern? It is adorable!

Marci said...

Michele, I'll ask my mom and let you know! It is sooo cute...I was jealous :-)!

KelleyAnne said...

They turned out so cute! Tell Michell I used McCalls #M6062 but I changed the sleeves and added the apron.

Karen said...

I love the pictures you took of Jason, they turned out so great! Taylor's pictures are adorable!