Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Visit with Santa!

On the Tuesday before Thanksgiving we went to visit Santa at the mall. (and thanks to Groupon, I got my usual pictures for a super good deal!)
This was our best Santa visit yet!
Earlier that day we celebrated Thanksgiving with a picnic with Addie's little school friends.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then when Ella got home from school my mom and I got the kiddos looking cute and headed to the mall. I thought for sure Preston would cry when we had him sit with Santa. (The first time I gave him his little Christmas cup that is a Santa head he cried and leaned as far away from it as he could in his highchair.) But after watching Ella and Addie hanging out with him he didn't seem to mind so much. Hooray!
All ready to go
Photobucket
Who's excited to see Santa?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The moment has arrived!
Photobucket
Preston checking the bearded guy out from afar.
Photobucket
And getting the official pictures taken.
Photobucket
As I was looking through the pictures they had taken to choose the best one and my mom was entertaining Preston, the girls had TONS of time visiting with Santa. We were the last customers for the night so no one was waiting for their turn after us and Santa was SO cute with the girls. They were each given a little book and Santa looked through the books with them and talked to them about their Christmas wishes. Ella and Addie were in heaven!
(Addie was sure to check out everything...what was in the box, what Santa's beard feels like, what pictures were on his buttons, etc.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Good-bye hugs :-)
Photobucket
And, the winning picture...
Photobucket
We walked by these candy bins on the way and I promised the girls a treat if they smiled the whole time while we worked on getting Preston to smile too. We stopped to get some afterward and Ella decided she would rather wait until we got home and eat a candy cane instead, silly girl :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Click on the links to see the family pictures I took for the Ramages and the Gales.

5 comments:

Karen said...

These pictures are so cute! Your pictures look better than the "professional" pic. I'm super impressed that Preston didn't cry on Santa's lap!

Kirsten said...

So fun! Love that you dressed them all up - too cute!

Brittany said...

So fun! I'm sure Ella and Addie will always remember that day!

the Holyoaks said...

What cute Santa pictures! The kids look beautiful. I love Gymboree Christmas clothes. I've never thought of snapping photos of them talking to Santa. I can't see why they'd care as long as you buy one so maybe I'll give it a try next year. So cute!

Kayley said...

How fun! I love the kids outfits and that picture turned out surprisingly well! They're all looking and no one looks traumatized. :)