Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sunday

And onto Sunday we go. We made it to church, still late despite the extra hour from the change :-). 
(and in case you want to know, Addie's outfit is the one she wore for our family pictures this year...I LOVE it :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This little guy turns 18 months on Saturday, so he gave nursery a try and LOVED the toy room. When they switched to the room where they sit down he didn't think it was so fun anymore :-).
Photobucket
That evening we headed to my grandparent's house to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. He grilled sausages and served them with caramelized onions and sauteed mushrooms. They were delicious. I also decided on Sunday that I wasn't going to sing in the Christmas concert this year. I'd been debating if for awhile. I had missed 2 practices and felt like life has just been too busy recently. I was taking a photoshop class on Tuesday nights (and still am), YW on Wednesdays, and then my photography class on Thursdays, so to add another night to be gone just wasn't working this year. I'm excited to go and be a spectator this time, but I'm still sad about it. Good thing there is always next year!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments: