Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Dance Recitals

The girls have been taking dance from a friend who is teaching out of her home. They have both really been loving it and we (Mike and I) love that we have this affordable option for them to have fun doing it. They each had a little Christmas performance during their normal class times last week. It was a full house for Ella's show and she loved to have so many people there supporting her (Dad, Nana AND Grammy, along with me of course). Her videos are a little longer, but I know she will love watching them. Be sure to watch Addie's tap video if you want to see her side show...and her ballet one if you want to see her actually dance.
(at Ella's I was taking pictures and Mike recorded while my Grandma held Preston and my mom sat with Addie and Taylor. at Addie's my mom watched Preston and I took video and pictures at the same time...I'm good :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Addie, Ella and Taylor enjoying the yummy treats after the show.
Photobucket
The next morning it was Addie's turn and Nana was there to watch the performance. 2 little girls were missing from her class and there weren't as many parents there to watch, which I thought was probably better for Addie. I never know what I am going to get with this cutie, so I was completely shocked with how well she did the ballet dance. Too bad leaving to change into tap shoes changed her attitude about it all...and really wore her out (if you watch the tap video you'll see what I mean :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I didn't record all of this one because Addie was done performing by this time :-).
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kayley said...

LOL! Addie cracks me up! They were both so cute! :)

KelleyAnne said...

I love Addie Cat ♥