Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post of 2010

We told the girls they could stay up until midnight tonight, which was rather brave of us since we didn't even make it all the way last year before giving up and going to bed! Addie lasted until 10pm and Ella is still up and at 'em, reading in our bed at 11pm. I must admit I am surprised...especially since Addie is the one that takes so long to fall asleep typically. Tonight we had fun celebrating my mom's birthday and while going through those pictures I remembered I had these pictures of the kitties all ready to go but had never blogged them. 
So, the last post of the year is of the kitties that often drive me crazy. I know very soon they will be full grown, and one day after a long night with them I tried to document how cute they were in an effort to help my love for them grow :-). And it definitely helped a bit! Happy 2011!!!
Beauty
Ella's sweet, calm and beautiful baby
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tom
Addie's crazy, stubborn and tough guy
Photobucket
attacking my knee while I try and take pictures
Photobucket
the poor ornaments from Meema took a beating from Tom...I ended up just taking the remaining ones off the tree to salvage them for next year
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Ella's kitten even looks like her a little bit.

Isn't it funny how taking pictures helps you remember the good in things? Somehow it always creates good memories (if that makes any sense).