Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Holiday Fun

Saturday morning I had a little photo shoot and hurried home so Mike could go show our rental (we need new renters again...bummer! anyone looking for a house in Katy to rent :-)?) Then he got home and the girls and I headed to the movie theater with Nana and Grammy to see Tangled in 3D. I LOOOVED it! And so did the girls, although Ella said she likes Princess and the Frog the best still :-).
Photobucket
While we were gone Mike and Preston had a little boy bonding time and headed back to watch more of Mike's high school's basketball tournament. We all returned home and were together just long enough to decorate our gingerbread house!
We are absolutely terrible at building gingerbread houses, but we still have fun doing it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then Mike was off to show the house again and when he came home I was off to take more pictures...that I will hopefully finish editing today. And then when I got home Mike was off to clean carpets, so it was a busy but productive day :-).
Ella is the star of the week at school this week so we took a couple pictures of her with the intention to use them on her poster, which turned out really cute but I totally forgot to take a picture of her with it on Monday before we left for school. I think she'll bring it home tomorrow though. She was so excited to share all her favorite things with her class.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

aaphiliba said...

Beautiful family and great photos. Congratulations Marci.
Allan

Kayley said...

Wow you guys are always so busy! I can't wait to see Ella's poster!