Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh, Life

is busy and crazy and going by way too fast!
The benefit of this...only 2 more weeks until Christmas :-)! Wooo Hooo!
Here is a smorgasbord (thanks Katie!) of events from last week...
This is Preston's left-over hairspray, yogurt, water look. Monday morning he had hairspray in it still from Sunday and then he put his morning yogurt in it. When I tried to rinse it out over the kitchen sink it held style wonderfully! Who knew?! I don't remember anything else from Monday (or Tuesday for that matter), it was WAY too long ago!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday afternoon we headed over to the library for their craft time (it's for ages 6 and up, but depending on the activity Addie helps Ella). They were making holiday banners, which was so perfect because we needed one for our kitchen! I tried to keep Preston happy with his own craft, but he wasn't buying it :-). The girls are definitely proud of the finished product hanging in the house.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We then headed downtown for a special dinner at the Aquarium. I had no idea it offered so many attractions! I want to head back in the day time and really check it out! The girls were in absolute awe of everything about the place, it was almost a better reaction than Disneyland (seriously)!
Ella was all for hamming it up :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thursday Ella had dance, I fed the kids and then hurried off to Hope's orchestra performance. She is such a talented kid and was the only freshmen to make the highest Orchestra...go Hopie! (she's on the top right in the video, and my camera does not record the sound in a way to do them justice - it sounded much better than that!) I left early though to head to Mckell's birthday dinner, which was delicious and fun...and then it was finally Friday...wooo hooo!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Every Thursday while Ella is at dance Addie, Preston and I go and visit my grandparents for a little while. We all look forward to it!)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Mike and I have pretty much just seen each other in passing this week, especially Friday and today. I seriously don't know how people are able to juggle the schedules and activities of large families when we are just barely managing our 3!

3 comments:

Katie B said...

phew, what a whirlwind! The holiday season always seems to do that. Oh, and the word you're looking for is smorgasbord. Though I think I like your version better :)

Brittany said...

Preston's hair does look cute with yogurt, hairspray and water! I love the pictures with him au naturel also :-)

KelleyAnne said...

Wow that was a whirlwind, but you do it so well! Love Preston's hair. You should market that. I need something like that seriously! I think it'd sale like crazy in the Houston humidity. Thanks for coming to Hope's concert. You're still the best big sis!