Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rough Weeks Over

I've had a hard time with my kiddos the past few weeks. It seemed like my patience was low and that they were each going through their own difficult, but very different stages...which was not a good combination for the four of us all day long, day in and day out. Of course it wasn't all bad, but I was definitely feeling exhausted and frustrated at the end of each day. The good news is that things have been continually getting better again. Oh, and the fact that they are so cute and have such hilarious little personalities definitely helps them out...a lot! I'm loving looking at these black and whites of our cute kids and feeling thankful for the things they are constantly teaching me about myself, others, life, love and everything in between.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

Beautiful photo of Preston :)

Laurie said...

Love the pic of Preston!

rusted sun said...

Those weeks creep up on me a little too often. When they are past I wonder how I could be so bothered by such sweet kids. Being a mother is hard, harder than I ever imagined, but it is worth it.

Sarah S said...

sweet pictures of your cute kids!! I'm sorry you were having tough weeks, but glad it's improved :)