Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snack Time, Play Time, Outside Time

Friday afternoon enjoying the nice warm weather and trying to figure out different things on my camera while waiting for Ella to get home from school.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love these next ones of Addie and I'm using them to get in a better mood. We've already had a really rough morning (and yes, it's only 9am) and we are stuck at home with a snot-nosed Preston. I keep repeating to myself...patience, patience, patience. In the mean time, anyone want her to come play at their house :-)?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If you run out of paper, there are always leaves.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I posted the rest of the Bills' family pics here.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I just looked at your website. Silly me, I didn't even know you had one :/
I am soooo impressed with your work! and this last session is absolutely beautiful.

ps. Addie can come play at my house :)

Brittany said...

Gorgeous pictures on your website! I love your composition and lighting. The eyes of your subjects just pop out!

Sara Jean said...

Marci- How is it that I didn't know about your photography website! Your work is incredible!! I'm so impressed with your photography skills.

Your kids are adorable, as always. Preston is sure turning into a little man. So cute!