Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back to School and Looking Good!

Wednesday it was back to school. Although Ella was NOT excited about going back, she was at least a little excited to show off her new Twinkle Toes (those things have serious lights on them!).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Addie showed off her finished cat statue :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thursday was a busy day for us. It was back to school for Addie, back to dance for Ella, I hosted book club that night and cleaning ladies came in the morning! I have been saving some money and waiting for the perfect time for them to come. Oh, it was so heavenly! I think the one thing I think is totally worth splurging on, especially when you have little kids, is someone to come really clean your house every once in awhile. I just wish I could do it all the time!
Friday morning while Addie was at dance I FINALLY took Preston to get a real hair cut. It was long over due and now after seeing someone do it I think I may be able to do a better job of getting around his ears and his neck line.
Before
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
During
(she had me hold Preston and he was not too thrilled about being covered...the lollipops definitely helped!)
Photobucket
All Done!
3 lollipops later, he looks so handsome and SO much older!
(I'm excited to see it styled our usual way tomorrow for church)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And our cute little hair lady.
She was very concerned about Preston being cold when I took his pants off while waiting to pay (they were covered in hair), and she was so nice about trying to show me what she was doing so I could try it myself next time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

Ahhh! It looks SO good!!!

And Addie did an excellent job on her cat statue!

Laurie said...

Great haircut!!