Sunday, January 9, 2011

Because...

Ella was so excited and proud to find she had earned a free kids meal from ChickFilA when I opened her report card 
(for uniqueness, which makes me extra proud of her),
Photobucket
Photobucket
(just so you can see that a well-trained Preston and Addie lined up dutifully 
on the fence as well when I went to take Ella's picture)
Photobucket
Because Mike wasn't home so we were bored,
and Because we knew a freezing cold front was coming our way,
We picked up dinner from ChickFilA and headed to a park to enjoy a beautiful evening.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Preston thought he was pretty cool with his very own chocolate milk...his first one :-)!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Luckily the cold front was a little delayed so we were able to make it to another park again last night with Mike (because that's always more fun). Ella has been a little confused because she thought that winter was over once we had Christmas, not quite (although it won't be much longer for us :-)!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Katie B said...

great photos! I think Addie's on to something with winter being over by Christmas...

LaRee said...

Congrats to Ella!...Cute pic of Preston with the Chocolate milk!

Cheryl Joy said...

Tell Ella that we are very proud of her for being unique! :)

The last two pictures are BEAUTIFUL! In fact, I'd love a copy of the Preston one to put in one of my framed collages.

xoxo

Diane said...

Ella you are one of a kind! and I LOVE you!

the Holyoaks said...

Congratulations to Ella! And I'm so jealous that you guys get to picnic at the park in January! I miss that!