Friday, January 7, 2011

No Break Boredom Here

We were not ready for Christmas break to come to an end. I couldn't believe how fast it went by! Preston and Addie have definitely missed having Ella home (and Mike too). Preston asks me all morning "Where's Lella? Where's Dada?" and greets them both with big hugs when they get home. Preston also has started saying "Mama chair!" when he wants to sit with me. I think it's hilarious...unless he is saying it over and over and over again when I'm trying to get something done :-).
Mike had to head back to work on Monday, but we still had a couple more days with Ella before she was back to the grind so we relaxed, ran errands, had some craft time and invited some friends over to play. We are all ready for summer!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
While Addie painted her cat statue from Santa, Ella painted pictures. She was so cute and did cards for birthdays coming up without me even asking her too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Preston did sooo much better sharing than usual this day. He even started calling for Ian ("Eeaa") when he would leave the room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
proof for Ian's mom that he ate a carrot :-)!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cheryl Joy said...

Looks like fun! I love the first picture of the kitties. And I looove imagining Preston's sweet little voice! He is adorable. :)